Our OPEN DAYS this season are on
Sunday May 23rd, 1-4pm and Saturday May 29th, 1-4pm
If you have never tried bowling, then please come along and have a go!
Coaches and club members will be there to help, and all you need is a pair of flat shoes.
Anyone interested in joining will be offered 4 coaching sessions, and if you have enjoyed these sessions, you will be invited to join the club.
We have a few bowls you can use and reasonably priced 2nd hand bowls are on sale on the internet.
If you are an established player looking for a club in the Harlow area, please do come along to meet us.
If you cannot come to our Open days but are interested in having a go,
please visit our website (www.griffinbowls.co.uk) and leave your details
or phone Ann King on 07888 752433
Full membership is £90, 30% discount for new members
Full info can be found under Join Us
What Happens At The Griffin?
Harlow based Griffin Bowls Club is a mixed outdoor bowls club in West Essex that has a wide and varied number of bowling fixtures right throughout the year
Summer Months (April - September)
- Saturday and Sunday home and away friendly matches.
- Full range of internal competitions
- Regular spoon drives and roll ups.
- A ‘ tour’ every year.
- Mid week, weekend and evening ladies leagues,
- Men's Thursday 4’s and weekday and weekend Walthamstow leagues.
- Senior citizens league
- Open 7 days per week, 11.00am—dusk playing on any one of 12 rinks.
Winter Months (October - March)
- Short mat
- Internal leagues on Wednesday nights and Saturday afternoons
- Tuesday and Thursday morning roll ups
- Internal Competitions