Harlow based Griffin Bowls Club is a mixed outdoor bowls club in West Essex, that has a wide and varied number of bowling fixtures right through the summer
these are ;
* Saturday and Sunday home and away friendly matches.
* Full range of internal competitions
* Regular spoon drives and roll ups.
* A ‘ tour’ every year.
* Mid week, weekend and evening ladies leagues,
* Men's Thursday 4’s and weekday and weekend Walthamstow leagues.
* Senior citizens league
* Open 7 days per week, 11.00am—dusk playing on any one of 12 rinks.
* Full membership is £95.00 (£50.00 if you are a student) p.a.
* Associated Bowling Membership is £45.00 p.a. (able to play for a fee and in
the short mat winter programme)
* Associate membership (non playing) is £5.00 p.a.
* Ages 10 - 16 membership is £20 p.a.
The Club also has a lively social section and a full bar.
We are disabled friendly and have disability bowling chairs, woods and ramps available for use. We also have trained coaches that will help you learn to bowl, if you have never bowled before
October - March
In winter the Club has a great competitive short mat section having both internal leagues on Wednesday night, Tuesday and Thursday morning roll ups, internal competitions and external County League matches and fixtures
Alternatively why not come along to The Pavilion, Rear of The Latton Bush Centre, Southern Way, Harlow, Essex CM18 7BL 01279 451338 and see for yourself.